Monday, March 21, 2011

003 - Who The F**K Is This????

This card really turned me around.  I mean, let's face it, a guy on a horse throwing money away.  I want to know that guy.  Who doesn't want a sugar daddy/mamma?  Of course the card is (R) so all this is in my head.  Simply put it's my thoughts saying this guy - whomever he is in my life - is throwing money away, is wasteful, and has turned away from an important part of what he was ALL IN THE NAME OF LOVE.  So, really, when this card showed I started trying to think of who I knew who'd do this for me.  Or who I thought should do this for me.


The other problem is that althought I do have L'Imperatore in my life this could also be one of the many hunky men I create, drool over, force into bed with other women/men/beasts.  *wicked grin*  I mean, let's face it, I have a very nice fantasy life.  So what was the possibility this card was about one of them?


I thought, well, I've got the cards out.  Let's find out who this is.  Simple enough.  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment